Do you have damaged drywall that you'd like to have repaired professionally? While drywall looks great as an interior finish, it can be damaged in a variety of ways. Whether one of your kids has put their fist or foot through the wall, a door knob has busted through, the golf cart went a little too far, or your drywall has water damage, if you want to have it repaired so that it looks just like new again.... We're glad you've found our website.
Why Do You Need Your Drywall Repaired Professionally?
- Do you have a hole in your drywall you aren't sure how to fix?
- Has your drywall begun to develop stress cracks?
- Do you have a textured ceiling and you're concerned about matching the texture?
- Do you have water damage in your walls or ceiling?
- Do you have holes in your drywall from drywall or electrical repair/improvement?
- Are you having a kitchen or bathroom remodel, and need the drywall to match?
- Is your lanai or garage ceiling falling down, or “strips” showing?
Based out of Ocala, Florida and serving the surrounding areas, #DRR specializes in expert drywall repairs. Whether you've had an accident that damaged your drywall, your drywall has suffered some water damage, or you need to make repairs after some electrical work or lights moved or a plumbing re-pipe throughout your entire home, our team can fix your drywall with a level of quality that will leave you wondering how we were able to do that!
There are a number of companies offering drywall repair, but there none of them can match our communication, quality of craftsmanship, and timeliness.
Drywall Repair/ Installation Services We Offer:
- Drywall hole and crack repair
- Water damaged drywall repair
- Repairing drywall cut outs from electrical or plumbing upgrades/ re-pipes
- Repairing old exhaust fan holes
- Repairing current or old skylight holes
- Repairing light fixture holes
- Matching wall and ceiling textures
- Repairing Popcorn Texture
- Removing Popcorn Texture
- Replacing Popcorn Texture
- Replacing Entire Garage Ceilings
- Replacing Entire Lanai Ceilings
- Matching “flood cut” drywall throughout a home
- Repairing drywall cut out due to mold
- Repair #NOTDRR Drywall Repair Attempts
- Repair DIY drywall repairs
- Wallpaper Removal
- Texture changes
- Drywall Skim to smooth for commercial vinyl/ wallpaper installation
- Ceiling Leveling/ Strapping
- And just about anything else dealing with drywall!
If you have damaged drywall that you want fixed professionally, so it that it looks like nothing has ever happened, then only the best will do. You need to contact #DRR Drywall Repair at (352) 817-3094 to schedule a time for your estimate.